Top 10 posts:
- Contact us
- Building basements without wasting water
- About Save Palo Alto's Groundwater
- Comments to Council regarding Dewatering Residential Basement Construction
- Palo Alto’s 2018 Construction Dewatering Regulations Are Here!
- 2018 Dewatering regulations on the City Council Consent Calendar, Monday, Dec. 11, 7 pm
- Save Palo Alto's Groundwater White Paper
- Celebrating Groundwater Awareness Week, March 11-17
- We Did It! But More to Do!
Author Archives: admin
The City of Palo Alto recently released its 2018 Construction Dewatering Regulations for those projects that will need construction dewatering. The City also provides the following map so that anyone can see the City’s current dewatering sites (as well as those … Continue reading
Proposed 2018 dewatering regulations for below ground construction are on City Council’s consent calendar for Monday, Dec. 11th, 7 pm, City Council Chambers, 250 Hamilton. City Council accepts written and oral comments from the public on any item on the … Continue reading
Did you know fracking for oil and gas production is permitted in Santa Clara County? The Sierra Club invites us to write to the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors, [email protected], requesting a ban on fracking in Santa Clara County. … Continue reading
The City has updated the online map of dewatering sites. You can easily find the location of Palo Alto’s 2017 dewatering sites by clicking the Maps link on the right-hand side of this page. As of May 31st, yellow marks … Continue reading
On Monday, March 20th, 2017 the City Council will discuss and give direction to Staff regarding the organization of the Comprehensive Plan. This discussion is wide-ranging and is scheduled from 7 to 10 pm. We encourage you to attend the … Continue reading