Top 10 posts:
- Save Palo Alto's Groundwater White Paper
- Effects of Groundwater Depletion
- About Save Palo Alto's Groundwater
- The Millenium Tower Building in San Francisco is sinking – could it happen to us?
- Worth Reading
- Link to Prof. Hill’s Planning for Rising Waters Presentation, April 24, 2019
- How to Get Involved
- What Are Your Reasons?
- City 2017 Dewatering Map Now Online
- Promising Solution or Potential Problem?
Author Archives: Esther Nigenda
For all those who have been asking for a link to Dr. Kristina Hill’s talk, “Planning for Rising Waters: Sea Level, Groundwater and the Bay Edge” held on April 24th, here it is! Many, many thanks to Maury Green for … Continue reading
Thank you all who attended Professor Kristina Hill’s presentation on the 24th! She is a terrific speaker; we had over 200 attendees and plenty of questions. For those of you who missed it, the presentation (download here) was videotaped and … Continue reading
Save Palo Alto’s Groundwater and the City of Palo Alto are pleased to announce that Prof. Kristina Hill, U. C. Berkeley, an expert on urban planning and mitigation for climate change, has agreed to share her knowledge and experience with … Continue reading
Life as we know it would be impossible without groundwater. It is the world’s most extracted natural resource and it supports our ecosystems. Don’t take groundwater for granted. Pay it forward during National Groundwater Awareness Week, March 11-17, 2018, by … Continue reading