Top 10 posts:
- Contact us
- Building basements without wasting water
- About Save Palo Alto's Groundwater
- Comments to Council regarding Dewatering Residential Basement Construction
- Palo Alto’s 2018 Construction Dewatering Regulations Are Here!
- 2018 Dewatering regulations on the City Council Consent Calendar, Monday, Dec. 11, 7 pm
- Save Palo Alto's Groundwater White Paper
- Celebrating Groundwater Awareness Week, March 11-17
- We Did It! But More to Do!
Category Archives: Blog
The City of Palo Alto recently released its 2018 Construction Dewatering Regulations for those projects that will need construction dewatering. The City also provides the following map so that anyone can see the City’s current dewatering sites (as well as those … Continue reading
Life as we know it would be impossible without groundwater. It is the world’s most extracted natural resource and it supports our ecosystems. Don’t take groundwater for granted. Pay it forward during National Groundwater Awareness Week, March 11-17, 2018, by … Continue reading
Based on the City’s data (below), with an average of 13.9 million gallons of groundwater pumped per residential basement, the City saved 42 million gallons of groundwater in 2017. This fresh yet non-potable water is almost 17 times the amount … Continue reading
Proposed 2018 dewatering regulations for below ground construction are on City Council’s consent calendar for Monday, Dec. 11th, 7 pm, City Council Chambers, 250 Hamilton. City Council accepts written and oral comments from the public on any item on the … Continue reading