Top 10 posts:
- Save Palo Alto's Groundwater White Paper
- Effects of Groundwater Depletion
- About Save Palo Alto's Groundwater
- The Millenium Tower Building in San Francisco is sinking – could it happen to us?
- Worth Reading
- Link to Prof. Hill’s Planning for Rising Waters Presentation, April 24, 2019
- How to Get Involved
- What Are Your Reasons?
- City 2017 Dewatering Map Now Online
- Promising Solution or Potential Problem?
Category Archives: Blog
Based on the City’s data (below), with an average of 13.9 million gallons of groundwater pumped per residential basement, the City saved 42 million gallons of groundwater in 2017. This fresh yet non-potable water is almost 17 times the amount … Continue reading
Proposed 2018 dewatering regulations for below ground construction are on City Council’s consent calendar for Monday, Dec. 11th, 7 pm, City Council Chambers, 250 Hamilton. City Council accepts written and oral comments from the public on any item on the … Continue reading
Did you know fracking for oil and gas production is permitted in Santa Clara County? The Sierra Club invites us to write to the Santa Clara County Board of Supervisors, BoardOperations@cob.sscgov.org, requesting a ban on fracking in Santa Clara County. … Continue reading
This evening, Oct. 23rd at City Hall, 250 Hamilton Ave., City Council will discuss and likely certify the Final Environmental Impact Report (FEIR) for our City’s Comprehensive Plan. This topic is scheduled for 7:45 pm but may start earlier or … Continue reading