- City Council Takes Steps to Reduce (but not Eliminate) Waste of Groundwater from Basement Construction
- Policy and Services Committee endorses new rules intended to reduce groundwater waste
- The Millenium Tower Building in San Francisco is sinking – could it happen to us?
- Palo Alto City Council Adopts Dewatering Pilot Program Regulations (2016)
- Palo Alto City Council Updates Dewatering Policies for 2016 – More to Come
Category Archives: Uncategorized
Recently we heard, “Could massive dewatering in San Francisco be causing the Millennium Tower to sink and tilt? If that’s part of the problem why isn’t it a problem here?” After all, Palo Alto has quite a bit of dewatering … Continue reading