Palo Alto Dewatering Sites:
Other Palo Alto Maps
- Palo Alto Watershed Map
- Groundwater Depth, Flood Zone and Toxic Plume Map (pdf download)
- Proposed Storm Capital Improvement Map (PDF download)1
- 1998 Palo Alto Historic Flood Map
- San Francisquito Watershed and Alluvial Fan Map
Santa Clara Valley Maps
- Groundwater Basins and Subbasins in the SF Bay Hydrologic Region
- Santa Clara Valley Groundwater Elevations This tool from the SCVWD allows users to access historic and recent groundwater level data collected by the District and several water retailers. Users can enter an address, parcel number, or can zoom/pan within the map to select wells with available data. The tool also displays the generalized depth-to-first groundwater map.
- Groundwater and Salt Water Interaction (SCVWD, 2014 Annual Groundwater Report)
- Bay Area Subsidence Map 1934-1967
From John Fio and David Leighton, GEOHYDROLOGIC FRAMEWORK, HISTORICAL DEVELOPMENT OF THE GROUND-WATER SYSTEM, AND GENERAL HYDROLOGIC AND WATER-QUALITY CONDITIONS IN 1990, SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO BAY AND PENINSULA AREA, CALIFORNIA, USGS Report 94-357, (1995).