REMINDER: Palo Alto’s City Council will hold a special meeting on Tuesday, March 7th, 6 pm at City Hall, 285 Hamilton, Palo Alto to discuss and determine dewatering regulations for 2017 and 2018. Please join us and let the City Council know that this issue matters to you.
- City Council Takes Steps to Reduce (but not Eliminate) Waste of Groundwater from Basement Construction
- Policy and Services Committee endorses new rules intended to reduce groundwater waste
- The Millenium Tower Building in San Francisco is sinking – could it happen to us?
- Palo Alto City Council Adopts Dewatering Pilot Program Regulations (2016)
- Palo Alto City Council Updates Dewatering Policies for 2016 – More to Come