REMINDER: Palo Alto’s City Council will hold a special meeting on Tuesday, March 7th, 6 pm at City Hall, 285 Hamilton, Palo Alto to discuss and determine dewatering regulations for 2017 and 2018. Please join us and let the City Council know that this issue matters to you.
Top 10 posts:
- Save Palo Alto's Groundwater White Paper
- Effects of Groundwater Depletion
- About Save Palo Alto's Groundwater
- The Millenium Tower Building in San Francisco is sinking – could it happen to us?
- Worth Reading
- Link to Prof. Hill’s Planning for Rising Waters Presentation, April 24, 2019
- How to Get Involved
- What Are Your Reasons?
- City 2017 Dewatering Map Now Online
- Promising Solution or Potential Problem?