REMINDER: Palo Alto’s City Council will hold a special meeting on Tuesday, March 7th, 6 pm at City Hall, 285 Hamilton, Palo Alto to discuss and determine dewatering regulations for 2017 and 2018. Please join us and let the City Council know that this issue matters to you.
- Impacts to Palo Alto from Sea Level and Groundwater Level Rise, Aug. 3rd, 6:40 pm
- Monday, 5/23: Tell PALO ALTO CITY COUNCIL TO SCALE BACK CASTILLEJA’S EXPANSION PLANS
- 2022 UN Water Theme: Groundwater – Making the Invisible Visible
- California Water. Over-promised. Over-delivered. Solutions? Felicia Marcus Feb. 12 10 AM.
- Celebrating National Groundwater Awareness Week! March 7-13, 2021
Top 10 posts: